Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Final Design Process

Here I simply use used to the pen tool to line out and create a selection of the tick and then applied a colour to the selection and added a stroke to it, I also tried to make the tick as similar to the font I used, which I also added a stroke to.

To create the background I used a gradient to create the sea as a background layer, then over the top I used the pen tool to make a selection that would look like the bottom of the sea. I then took royalty free images of coral etc. and added a filter to give the same look and feel as the rest.

For this I used a gradient and pen tool to create the surroundings as I did before and added the clownfish and shark i drew to the image. To create the buttons gradient effects with inner and outer glows.

To create this I used the pen tool to draw around an image of a shark and used a gradient colour to emphasise the colour difference between the bottom and top of the shark. 

To create the fact I simply use used the pen tool, to make the fact box and filled the colour in white with a black stroke and then I simply added text to it.

To create this I used the same back drop as I did for the title screen and added text with a light blue colour overlay and light blue outer glow with a black stroke.

In this I used the same technique as above, but just changed the text.

To create the fish I used the same technique as I did with the shark by pen tooling selections and filling them in with block colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment